Peking Union Medical College Hospital on Cancer Radiotherapy: New Progress in Tumor Radiation Therapy & Tumor Treatment
Co-hosted by Yale Center Beijing and Peking Union Medical College Hospital.
Time and Location
Sunday, July 17, 2016
Registration: 2:30 - 3:00pm
Remarks and Discussion: 3:00 - 4:30pm
Yale Center Beijing
8 Jianguomenwai Avenue, 36th Floor, Tower B, IFC Building (Yong’anli Station, Exit C)
Registration and Fees
Ticket: RMB 15 for students; RMB 60 for others.
Click HERE to register via EventBank.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, or call Yale Center Beijing at (10) 5909 0200.
In an effort to increase general public awareness and knowledge of the latest advances in the field of cancer radiotherapy, Yale Center Beijing and radiation experts from the Peking Union Medical College Hospital will jointly hold a lecture series. During the first event of the series, we will address the following questions:
• What is radiotherapy and what are its advantages?
• Who needs radiotherapy treatment? How effective is it?
• Currently, what are the most advanced techniques in radiotherapy?
• What are the side effects of radiotherapy? What can I do to take care of myself during treatment?
• Do I need to have surgery or undergo chemotherapy at the same time as receiving radiotherapy treatment?
• What are the effects of radiotherapy on other members of my family?
• How can I get more reliable information about cancer treatment?
The language of the event will be Chinese.
Director of Radiation Oncology at Peking Union Medical College Hospital
Professor Fuquan Zhang is the Director of Radiation Oncology at Peking Union Medical College Hospital. He graduated from Bethuen Medical University. His research interests include radiation oncology, abdominal radiation oncology, gynecologic radiation oncology, brachytherapy and IGRT.