China Healthcare Goes Digital Pitch Competition
Time and Location
Thursday to Friday, 11/09/2017 - 11/10/2017
Yale Center Beijing
8 Jianguomenwai Avenue, 36th Floor, Tower B, IFC Building (Yong’anli Station, Exit C)
HealthVenture, a Yale alumni-founded incubator, will host the inaugural China Healthcare Goes Digital event, a two-day Pitch Competition in digital health.
The Pitch Competition consists of 16 select teams from Beijing, Shanghai, and neighboring cities that have demonstrated a specified level of progress in developing their digital healthcare ventures. These teams are transforming healthcare using technology. The forum will highlight innovative ideas from China.
- Connect Chinese startup teams with Chinese and US industry experts.
- Support the build of each team's prototype with focused sessions.
- Identify and recruit potential pipeline of digital health startup companies to participate in the first cohort of HealthVenture China’s incubator program in the US.
- Digital health domain expertise
- Acceleration methodology in software development
- Product, project & program management
- HIPAA Compliance guidance for US market expansion
- User experience and market validation
- Mentorship & Networking
Who Should Participate
- Industry Focus: Healthcare
- Function: Digital Health
- Stage: 8 Early Stage Teams & 8 Seed Round Teams