Online Program "Thinking"
Time and Participating Format
- April 11-12, Saturday-Sunday
Morning (Timing to be Confirmed)
* Please download and install the Zoom Application beforehand. Yale Center Beijing’s staff will contact confirmed participants for further testing in advance of the program to ensure a pleasant experience.
Registration and Fee
To apply, scan the QR code below, or click HERE.
- Flash Sale (by March 8): RMB 2,999
- Early Bird (by March 22): RMB 3,666
- Student Ticket: RMB 3,999
- Group Discount Price (at least three persons): RMB 3,999
- Standard Ticket: RMB 4,999
All fees are non-refundable.
The language of the seminar will be English.
Professor of Psychology,
Head of Thinking Lab
Woo-Kyoung Ahn is a Professor of Psychology at Yale whose work focuses on human thinking and reasoning. She teaches the course Thinking, which has attracted over 500 students in Fall 2019, and she has previously worked as the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) of the Psychology Department. She received her Ph.D. in Psychology from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and her B.A. in Psychology from Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.
- Behavioral Economics
- Self-concept, Planning and Optimism Bias
- Thinking about Others: Mind-reading
- Fake News and Why We Fall For It
4 90-min. (6 hours total) lecture and discussion sessions with Prof. Woo Kyoung Ahn, with online polling, quizzes and other interactive activities.