From Idea to Market in the Digital Age
Time and Location
Friday - Sunday, April 17-19, 2020
Yale Center Beijing
8 Jianguomenwai Avenue, 36th Floor, Tower B, IFC Building (Yong’anli Station, Exit C)
How to apply
To apply, scan the QR code below, or click HERE further below.
¥53,000 RMB (program fee includes some meals and all program materials).
- Financial assistance benefits available for Yale alumni and groups of 4 or more.
- Register before Friday February 28, 2020 to receive an exclusive early registration rate.
- Contact us for more details.
English, with simultaneous translation into Chinese.
This spring, April 17 – 19, 2020, experts from the prestigious Yale School of Management will lead a rand new workshop focused on the latest theory and practice of product development in a digital world.
Designed for savvy executives and entrepreneurs, participants will systematically explore critical areas, like consumer behavior, competitive advantages, and brand strategy, that can drive new business successfully to market.
This exclusive program run by Yale Center Beijing will include speakers from the Yale School of Management who specialize in consumer decision making and marketing. After completing the program, participants will receive a prestigious certificate of participation from the Yale Center Beijing.
Yale experts will lead interactive sessions to ensure learning leads to action. Participants gain frameworks for
- finding new business opportunities,
- crafting brand strategies that create value for customers,
- carrying out strategy in new digital markets.
Professor of Marketing
Joseph F. Cullman 3rd Professor of Marketing
Praise for Co-Directors
“Jiwoong is such a compelling and dynamic presenter. Very easy to engage & understand.”
“On-time, interactive and thought-provoking. A model presenter.”
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs and executives with at least 8-10 years of experience who lead functional teams in such areas as marketing, branding, insights, innovation, product management, digital, strategy, and communications.
Day One: Finding Opportunity for Innovation and New Business Ideas
- The New Consumer Decision Journey
- The Customer: A Behavioral Perspective
- Creativity and New Idea Generation Process
- Workshop: Creativity and New Idea Generation
Day Two: Crafting a Brand for Creating Value
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Crafting Brand Strategy: Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Dynamics of Brand Positioning Strategy
- Workshop: How to Position Your Business
Day Three: Going to Market
- Technology and the Consumer Experience
- Communicating Value in the Digital Era
- Creating Buzz in Social Media
- Capturing Value through Value-Based Pricing