ETUx Forum: Future Education & Education Innovation
Time and Location
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Registration: 6:30-7:00 pm
Remarks and Discussion: 7:00-9:00 pm
Yale Center Beijing
8 Jianguomenwai Avenue, 36th Floor, Tower B, IFC Building (Yong'anli Station, Exit C)
Registration and Fees
Purchase in advance: RMB 50 for students; RMB 100 for others.
Purchase at the door: RMB 200.
Click HERE to register EVENTBANK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or call Yale Center Beijing at (10) 5909 0200.
During the event, the panelists and audience will explore the following questions:
- Today, we are living in an ever more connected and ever-changing world. Knowledge upgrades itself very quickly amid rapid technology development and social progress, and has gone far beyond what a textbook could offer. So here is an imminent question for us to answer: what kind of education should we provide to today's young individuals to prepare them to face and create the world of tomorrow as young adults?
- As adults today, how should we lead the path of education innovation?
- What are the frontiers of thought leadership and innovative practice in education worldwide?
- How do we understand the roles of “TEACHER” today, and what are the new roles compared with the past?
- How could we make the best use of Internet technology to push forward education equality, and get closer to the very essence of education?
The language of the event will be Chinese.
Dianjun WANG, Principal of the Tsinghua University High School, President of the Research Institute of Basic Education in the Institute of Education, Tsinghua University
Jinsong HE, President of The Beijing Institute of Education, former Deputy Director of the Beijing Municipal Education Commission
Yi WANG, Executive Director for University Programs, Harvard Center Shanghai, former Partner at McKinsey & Co.
Amanda Dyann BASKETT, Board Member and Research Committee Chair for the National Consortium of Secondary STEM Schools (NCSSS)
Jianli WANG, Co-founder and Senior Director of the Chinese Culture and Education Center (CCEC), Director of the Education Development Foundation of Duke University (DKU)
Wensheng ZHOU, Vice Dean of the Research Institute for "Adream Course" at Shanghai Adream Charitable Foundation
Mingdi YANG, Founder of Xiaoduo Media, experienced in media, publishing and education
About ETUx Forum
ETUx Forum, a platform dedicated to the exchange of ideas and innovative thinking about future education. Initiated by ETU School, the ETUx Forum is a committed to generating collaborative discourse on thought leadership and innovative practice in education among leaders and practitioners from global education world, through online and offline discussions and activities.
ETUx Forum is also in close collaboration with the Chinese Culture and Education Center (CCEC), the Global Alliance of Talented Education (GATE), the CAN International Education Foundation, among other partners.