2019 Women's Leadership Program - Yale Center Beijing
Time and Location
Friday to Sunday, 05/31/2019 - 06/02/2019
Yale Center Beijing
8 Jianguomenwai Avenue, 36th Floor, Tower B, IFC Building (Yong’anli Station, Exit C)
Registration and Fees
¥53,000 RMB (program fee includes some meals and all program materials). Yale SOM alumni and groups of 4 or more from the same company receive a 15% discount. Yale alumni receive a 10% discount.
Click HERE to register.
Ms. Xiuling Li
Ms. Xin Jing
Telephone: +86 (10) 59090200
Women face unique challenges in the workplace but they also add unique value and perspective. They shatter groupthink, improve communications dynamics, and reinvigorate companies in ways that make them more competitive. Research shows companies with a critical mass of top-team gender diversity enjoy significantly better financial performance.
Yale experts will lead a wide range of interactive and experiential sessions proven to enhance women’s leadership behaviors. Participants build awareness of decision-making biases, develop skills to create high-performing teams, negotiate win-win outcomes, manage crises, and create an authentic leadership style.
Participants leave connected to a Yale network of women who share a passion for leadership and the Women’s Leadership Program Certificate delivered by the prestigious Yale Center Beijing.
Language will be English, with simultaneous translation into Chinese.
Women executives across business, government, and non-profit preparing for the next level, or who are new to senior management. Women family business professionals preparing for responsibility as CEO or senior management.
Co-Director of the Yale College Wellbeing Project
James N. Baron
William S. Beinecke Professor of Management
Day 1: Leadership Perspectives
- Leveraging Teams: Hurricane Survival
- Positive Leadership: Bringing Out the Best In Yourself & Your Team
- Emotional Intelligence: Building High Quality Connections
Day 2: Influence & Negotiation for Women Leaders
- Executive Presence
- Fostering Innovation & Creativity
- Power and Influence: John Clendenin at Xerox
- Employee Engagement and Motivation
DAY 3: Leadership Decision-Making and Strategies
- Leading Organizational Change: Amir Dan Rubin
- Aligning Business Strategy and People Strategy: Portman Hotel
- Decision-Making for Leaders
Post-program: Suggested for further development
- Register in a Women On Board database
- Join the Yale Center Beijing Yale Women's Leadership Program network