Designed to foster dialogue and exchange, the Yale Center Beijing boasts a variety of meeting spaces and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including HD video conferencing equipment that enables remote presentations. The space can accommodate up to 120 people for a standing reception and up to 64 for a formal lunch or dinner.
Yale Center Beijing is available for use by Yale University faculty, staff, students, alumni and friends. The Center’s team can also assist with arranging for catering, media services, translation, accommodation and other services. We collect conference service fees for certain activities to cover the Center’s operating expenses. Offices and Work Space are available to Yale faculty, staff and students on a complimentary basis.
For additional information and questions on availability and pricing, please contact Carol Li Rafferty.
- Shen Commons
- Capacity for 120 standing, 100 seated, 64 seated at tables
- Two large LED screens, portable translation booth
- Xu Conference & Board Rooms
- Capacity for 15, 30,or 45
- Variable set-up
- Individual LED screens in each segment, HD video conferencing, whiteboards, built-in translation booth
- Huang History Wall
- Capacity for 64
- Three projection screens, built-in translation booth
Three white boards
- Student Work Space
- 4 Visiting Faculty Offices
- President's Office
- 2 Meeting Rooms
- Capacity for 10
- LED Screens
- Small whiteboard